1. Grease and line a 20x29cm baking tray with parchment.
2. Peel, core and thinly slice the apples (Toss in a little lemon juice to stop them going brown)
3. Place the apples, sugar, water and cinnamon in a pan. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool. Drain off any liquid from the apples.
4. Stir in Major Raspberry Fruit Base.
5. To make the pastry put the flour and baking powder in a food processor and pulse to combine.
6. Add the butter and pulse to a fine crumb.
7. Add the sugar, yolks, egg, yoghurt, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
8. Pulse to a dough, tip it out onto a floured surface, bring together with your hands and roll into a ball.
9. Split the dough in half. Wrap one half in clingfilm and freeze for about 1 hour.
10. Roll out the other half of the dough so it is big enough to cover the bottom of the lined tray.
11. With the palm of your hand push the dough about halfway up the sides of the tray until the whole base is covered. Prick the dough with a fork and bake in a pre-heated oven 180°C/160°C fan for about 15 minutes.
12. Spoon over the apple filling then set aside.
13. Remove the dough from the freezer and coarsely grate.
14. Sprinkle the grated dough over the apples and bake for about 45 minutes, until golden and the topping has cooked through.
15. Leave to cool completely, then dust with icing sugar.
16. Cut into squares and serve with cream.