Apple, Raspberry and Granola Pudding
Using Major Raspberry Fruit Base
Major Raspberry Fruit Base
Treacle and Pecan Granola
1. Peel, core, quarter and slice the apples.
2. Put them into a heavy base pan with 60ml of water and the sugar.
3. Mash roughly.
4. Stir in the raspberries, set aside to cool.
5. Whip the creative base at medium speed for 3 minutes.
6. Add Major Raspberry Fruit Base and continue to whisk for a further minute.
7. Fold in apple mixture.
8. Put some of the mixture into the bottom of six glasses.
9. Put 10g of granola on top of apple mix.
10. Repeat the process finishing with a layer of granola.