1. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onions for 2 minutes.
2. Add pinto beans and heat for a further 2-3 minutes, while mashing into the onions with a potato masher to make a rough paste.
3. Add kidney beans, garlic puree, tomatoes, courgettes, paprika and Major Fajita Mari Base.
4. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened and pulpy, stirring occasionally.
5. Add lime juice and season with pepper.
6. Stir in coriander. Set aside.
7. Warm tortillas, lay out and cover half of each tortilla with chilli beans, shredded lettuce, sliced cucumber and soured cream dip.
8. Roll up tortilla