1. Cut chicken breasts in half and flatten to ½ inch thickness.
2. Place in a Mari-Bag. Add Major Tandoori Mari Base. Massage lightly to cover, then place in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
3. Grill bacon. Keep hot.
4. Cook chicken in oven or on a griddle until the juices run clear.
5. Place a slice of cheese over chicken.
6. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
7. Spread dressing over both halves of rolls.
8. Layer bottom half with 2 slices of tomato, chicken and 2 strips of bacon.
9. Replace tops.