1) Place lamb in a Mari Bag, add Major Bombay Mari Base and seal.
2) Massage and place in a refrigerator overnight.
3) Heat oil in a large pan.
4) Cook onions, chilli powder, ground spices, garlic and ginger, stirring well. Add lamb and seal.
5) Add vinegar, tomatoes, water, Major Lamb Stock Base, cardamom, cinnamon and lemon zest. Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
6) Add potatoes and continue to cook for a further 30 minutes.
7) Add aubergine and continue to cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
8) Discard cinnamon stock and stir in almonds and coconut milk.