1. Heat oil and butter in a large pan
2. Add onions and carrots and cook on a low heat until onions are translucent.
3. Stir in Cajun seasoning and pepper. Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
4. Stir in garlic puree, mushrooms, thyme, red bell peppers and bay leaves.
5. Pour water over Major Turkey Stock Base Paste.
6. Stir in tomato puree.
7. Pour stock mixture into pan and stir well.
8. Simmer for 6-8 minutes.
9. Add peas and simmer for 1 minute.
10. Stir in cornflour and simmer for 1 minute.
11. Fold in the turkey and double cream
12. Put the Mixture into a pie dish and set aside.
For the topping:
1. Cook potatoes in water. Once cooked, mash with the butter and milk.
2. Spread the mash on top of the turkey pie filling followed by the grated cheese.
3. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.