1. Drizzle olive oil into a frying pan. Add the red onion, garlic, oregano and aubergine. Fry until the aubergine is really soft.
2. Add the raisins, tomatoes, tomato puree, capers, red wine vinegar and stir in the Major Mediterranean Mari Base. Cook until reduced.
3. Cook the spaghetti in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and add to the pan with the sauce.
4. Add the mint and pine nuts and gently mix to coat the spaghetti.
5. Place in bowls. Top with shavings of Vegan hard cheese and serve.