1. Place chicken in a Mari Bag and add 45g of Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base. Lightly massage and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. Boil noodles in a pan of salted, boiling water according to the instructions on the packet. Keep warm.
3. Heat 2tbsp of oil in a wok. Stir fry chicken for 4 minutes. Remove the chicken to a warm dish and clean the wok.
4. Add a further 2tbsp of oil to the wok. Add squash and cook until tender. Push to the sides of the wok.
5. Drop green beans in the middle and as they cook, push to the sides and add the carrots. Stir fry until crunchy.
6. Add a little more oil if required and bring back to a high heat.
7. Add the rest of the vegetables, stirring until everything is lightly cooked but still crunchy.
8. Stir in chicken.
9. Mix remaining Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base with coconut milk and stir in.
10. Drain noodles and toss with stir fry.
11. Drizzle over the chilli oil, add the nuts and toss again.