1. Mix soy sauce, rice wine, Major Oriental Mari Base and Major Mediterranean Mari Base, sesame oil and cornflour together.
2. Place chicken in a mari-bag and pour in half the mari base mixture.
3. Massage lightly and place in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Heat half the oil in a wok. Stir fry celery and mushrooms for 1 minute. Add the carrots, mange tout and spring onions and stir fry for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add chicken and marinade. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
6. Stir in noodles, prawns, ham and cooked vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes or until well heated through.