1. Prepare the caponata: heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a high heat.
2. Add the shallots, pepper and celery and fry until tender.
3. Add the aubergine and fry until soft. Add the rest of the caponata ingredients. Cool and store until needed.
4. For the fish: Lightly oil the seabass, sprinkle with sea salt and place on a pre-heated barbecue or griddle pan.
5. Cook for approximately 5 minutes each side, brushing with Major Honey, Lemon & Mustard Mari Base
5. Serve alongisde the caponata with grilled fennel, lemon and sea salt.