Korean Meatballs with Rice & Steamed Aubergine
Perfect for schools!
Using the Major Korean & Oriental Mari Bases
Alternatively: Buy an 80g portion of meatballs
Flat Leaf Parsley - chopped
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the meatballs together to form 40 balls.
2. Make the sauce by simmering the sauce ingredients together in a pan.
3. Steam the aubergines for approximately 3 minutes and then combine with the other steamed aubergine ingredients. Keep warm.
4. Cook the meatballs in the oven until brown and cooked through.
5. Combine the meatballs with the sauce and serve with rice and the steamed aubergine.
Allergy Information: Gluten Free
Makes: 10 x 180g portions
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Chef's Tip: Can be served with oriental greens instead of aubergine.