1. Score the fat on the pork belly with a sharp knife. Rub Major Korean Mari Base(1)
all over and marinate overnight.
2. Place the belly in a roasting tray with 200ml of water and cover with foil.
3. Cook at 150°C for 3 hours.
4. Mix Major Korean Mari Base(2)
and sweet chilli sauce together and brush over the pork. Return pork to the oven, increase temperature to 180°C and cook for approx 20 minutes until golden and glazed.
5. To make pickled radish heat the vinegar and sugar together, pour over the radishes and sprinkle with salt.
6. Serve with rice and Korean Pickled Pineapple Relish (for recipe click here.... https://www.majorint.com/magazine/recipes/sauces-dips-and-dressings/korean-pineapple-relish-/