Mediterranean Bangers & Mash
Using Major Mediterranean Mari Base, Major Mediterranean Stock Base Paste and Major Ultimate Vegetarian Gravy
Sweet Potato - peeled and diced
Chicken and Chorizo Sausages
Aubergine - diced and cut on an angle
Courgette - diced and cut on an angle
Red Onion - peeled and cut into wedges
Major Mediterranean Mari Base(1)
Major Ultimate Vegetarian Gravy
Major Mediterranean Stock Base Paste
Major Mediterranean Mari Base(2)
1. Boil the sweet potato in salted water until tender. Mash with the olive oil(1) and season with salt and pepper.
2. Whilst the potatoes are cooking, heat olive oil(2) in a frying pan and add the garlic, aubergines and courgette. When starting to brown, add the tomatoes.
3. Stir in the Major Mediterranean Mari Base(1) to finish the vegetables.
4. Roast the sausages at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
5. In a pan sweat the sliced shallots in vegetable oil.
6. Make the Major Ultimate Vegetarian Gravy as detailed on the packet and add to the shallots.
7. Stir in Major Mediterranean Mari Base(2) and Major Mediterranean Stock Base Paste to finish making the jus.
8. Serve two sausages per portion with the mash and vegetables and top with jus.