1. Marinade chicken in 135g of Major Fajita Mari Base overnight.
2. Put the rice, beans and peppers into a large ovenproof dish with deep sides. Mix well.
3. Pour water over the Major Roast Chicken Stock Base and mix well.
4. Stir 65g of Major Fajita Mari Base into stock and mix well.
5. Pour the hot stock over the rice and beans. Mix together.
6. Place chicken pieces on top of rice.
7. Cover the dish tightly with foil and cook in a pre-heated oven, 160°C for 40 minutes.
8. Take the dish out of the oven and remove the foil.
9. Increase the temperature of the oven to 200°C.
10. Spoon the tomato salsa over the thighs and return to the oven uncovered for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.