1. Marinate the chicken in Major Moroccan Mari Base (1) overnight.
2. In a large pan, seal the chicken in olive oil. Once brown, remove and place on a tray.
3. Add the onions to the pan and fry. Add the rest of the vegetables, chickpeas and tinned tomatoes.
4. Add Major Moroccan Mari Base (2) and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Return the chicken to the pan and simmer until cooked. Finish with the chopped parsley.
6. Serve with pilaf rice or cous cous.
Allergen Information: Gluten Free (when served with rice)
Makes: 10 x 250g portions
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 mins
Chef's Tip: Replace the chicken with Quorn for a vegetarian alternative.