1. Marinate duck legs for 24 hours in Major Moroccan Mari Base(1).
2. Wrap duck in silver foil and slow roast for 1.5 hours at 150°C.
3. Rub aubergine with salt and place into a colander for 1 hour.
4. Dry the aubergine. Brush with lemon juice, olive oil and Major Moroccan Mari Base(3).
5. Place in the oven on a baking sheet for 15 mins or until tender.
6. Wilt baby spinach in a pan with Major Moroccan Mari Base(2), sultanas and pine nuts. Season with pepper to taste.
7. Place cauliflower and saffron in a glass bowl and season to taste. Microwave on high for 2 minutes then add the pistachio nuts and combine.
8. To make the Moroccan Dressing, combine all the ingredients and place into a squeezy bottle for storage.
9. Plate up and garnish with pomegranate seeds, Major Clementine Pickle (see recipe) and Moroccan Dressing.