1. Cut the lamb into even, bite-size chunks and place in a Mari Bag.
2. Add 105g of Major Moroccan Mari Base. Massage lightly, seal and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
3. Cut the lemon into 8 pieces.
4. Cut the onions into wedges and then separate each wedge into pieces.
5. Using a canelle knife, cut thin strips of peel from the courgettes then cut into even sized chunks.
6. Remove the meat from the Mari Bag and thread onto the skewers, alternating with the onion, lemon and courgettes.
7. Cook on heated griddle for 8-10 minutes or until cooked.
8. Make cous cous as directed on packet and then stir in reaining 25g of Major Moroccan Mari Base.
9. Put cous cous in a ring in the centre of a plate and place the kebabs on top.