1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the peppers, squash, onions, carrots, celery, parsnips and garlic puree and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, Major Mediterranean & Moroccan Mari Bases, chickpeas, kidney beans and maple syrup and mix well.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Stir in the lemon juice, chopped mint, coriander and apricots.
6. Serve with cous cous or rice.
Allergen Information: Gluten Free (when served with rice) Contains: Celery
Makes: 10 x 200g portions
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Chef's Tip: Serve with rice instead of cous cous to keep it gluten free.