1. Place a suitable sized saucepan on to heat.
2. When hot tip in the mussels and add the wine.
3. Shake to help to open.
4. When open tip into a colander set over a bowl to collect the cooking liquor.
5. Return the pan to the heat and add the butter.
6. When the butter is foaming add the shallots and pancetta.
7. Reduce the heat and sweat down for 2 minutes.
8. Carefully add the cooking liquor, avoid the sediment at the bottom.
9. Turn the heat up and reduce by half.
10. Add Major Lobster Stock Base Paste and the cream.
11. Simmer for 2 minutes then tip in the mussels.
12. Warm through and scatter with chopped parsley.
13. Serve with cripsy fries or crusty bread.