Pan-Fried Cod, Seaweed & Korean Lentils
Using Major Korean Mari Base
Major Korean Mari Base(1)
Tenderstem Broccoli - blanched
Red Chilli - thinly sliced
Major Korean Mari Base(2)
1. Sauté the carrots, soya beans, and seaweed with a drizzle of olive oil in a sauce pan for approximately 5 minutes. Add the cooked lentils and heat through.
2. Brush the fish with Major Korean Mari Base(1). Place in a bowl of sesame seeds and coat the fish.
3. Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan. Cook the cod for two minutes on one side then remove from the heat, turn over and allow the heat of the pan to finish the cooking.
4. Stir Major Korean Mari Base(2) though the warm lentils.
5. Plate up the fish with the lentils to one side, garnished with broccoli, radish, coriander and chilli.