Pan-Fried Salmon with Korean Buttermilk Dressing
Using Major Korean Mari Base, Major Lime Fruit Base
Major Korean Mari Base(1)
White Cabbage - finely sliced
Spring Onions - finely sliced
Major Korean Mari Base(2)
1. Marinate the salmon in Major Korean Mari Base(1) for two hours.
2. Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 15 minutes, then in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 30 minutes with the sesame oil(1) and the garlic.
3. Mix the buttermilk, Major Korean Mari Base(2) and Major Lime Fruit Base together to form the dressing. Set aside.
4. Mix the cabbage, coriander, sesame oil(2), spring onions, pear and samphire together.
5. Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan. Add the salmon and cook for 1 minute. Flip over and remove from heat to finish the cooking.
6. Plate up and serve.