1. Cook rice as instructed on packet. Drain and refresh under cold water. Set aside.
2. Slice the tops off the peppers. Cut out and remove all the seeds.
3. Place the drained rice into a bowl.
4. Mix Major Roast Chicken Stock Base Paste with a little boiling water and add to rice.
5. Mix in the salsa, Major Piri Piri Mari Base, chicken, kidney beans, cheddar and coriander.
6. Fill the peppers and replace the pepper lids. Place on a lightly greased baking tray.
7. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 160°C for 45 minutes or until cooked.
8. Serve with a slice of lime and a green salad.