Pork and Apple Sausage with Leek Mash, Swiss Chard & Veal Jus
Using Major Veal Jus Paste
Potatoes - peeled and diced
Pork and Bramley Apple Sausages
1. Boil potatoes in boiling water. In a separate pan boil the leeks and then refresh.
2. Roast the sausages in an oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
3. Steam or boil the swiss chard briefly until al dente and finish with a little butter.
4. Mash the potatoes when cooked and add the cream, cooked leeks and butter. Season well with salt and pepper.
5. Simply make up your Major Veal Jus as per the simple steps detailed on packet.
6. Serve your sausages with mash, chard and a serving of luxuriant jus.