1) Place pork in a Mari Bag, add Major Bombay Mari Base and seal.
2) Massage and place in refrigerator overnight.
3) Heat oil in a pan, add pork and seal.
4) Stir in onions, chillies, green peppers and garlic purée. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring well.
5) Pour water over the Major Chicken Stock Base and mix well.
6) Add stock, white wine vinegar and chopped tomatoes. Stir well.
7) Bring to the boil.
8) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
9) Add the potatoes and continue cooking for a further 1 hour or until meat is tender.
10) Stir in cornflour and cook for a further 5 minutes.
11) Season with pepper.