1. Cut off tips of chicken wings and discard.
2. Cut wings in half at joint.
3. Place in Mari Bag and add Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base. Massage lightly and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
4. To make the sauce, put all ingredients in a pan with the exception of the orange zest.
5. Heat for about 30 minutes until the sauce bubbles and thickens.
6. Add orange zest.
7. Cook chicken wings in a pre-heated oven 180°C, gas mark 4 for 25-35 minutes or until cooked. Brush a little sauce on the wings 5 minutes from the end of cooking.
8. Remove from tray and coat with sauce or serve sauce in a bowl and use as a dip.