1. Mix all cheese filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until well blended.
2. Divide into 6 portions.
3. Slice the chicken breast down one side to butterfly.
4. Spread the cheese filling evenly on both sides.
5. Fold one side over to the other and repeat with other breasts. Place in fridge until ready to cook.
6. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add bell peppers and garlic purée. Sauté for 1 minute.
7. Add olives and capers. Stir.
8. Add red wine and bring to the boil.
9. Add tomatoes, passata, Major Piri Piri Mari Base and sugar.
10. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
11. Add basil and stir well.
12. Place chicken on a greased baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven 200°C for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
13. Cook pasta as directed on packet and drain well.
14. Place some cooked pasta on each plate. Top with chicken and sauce.
15. Garnish with basil leaves.