1. Cut wontons and separate on a paper towel.
2. Fry strips a few at a time in a fryer with an oil temperature of 175°C, gently turning over once until golden. Transfer to paper towels to drain and then season with salt.
1. Cook sugarsnap peas in boiling salted water for about 1½ minutes. Run under cold water to stop cooking then drain and pat dry. Cut into 1cm pieces.
2. Put in a bowl with the chinese cabbage, romaine lettuce and the soy beans.
1. Whisk together Major Oriental Mari Base, lemon juice, sugar, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the sesame and vegetable oil in a slow stream, whisking until sugar is dissolved and the dressing is well combined.
2. Toss the chicken and spring onions with 1/3 of the dressing.
3. Re-whisk the remaining dressing then add the cabbage mixture, coriander, almonds and sesame seeds to chicken. Toss with enough remaining dressing to coat.
4. Serve topped with wontons.