1. Place thighs in a Mari-Bag, add Major Caribbean Mari-Base & massage lightly. Place in a refridgerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. Mix together the avocado, papaya, spring onions & lime juice, season to taste.
3. Place chicken on a tray & cook In a pre-heated oven 180º Gas 4 For 15 – 20 mins or until cooked. Set aside to cool, then cut Into strips.
4. Blitz dressing ingredients for 1 minute.
5. Divide lettuce between 6 plates, cover with layer of avocado mixture & chicken.
6. Pour dressing over the top & sprinkle with parsley.