1. Cut tortillas into 3cm strips and place on a baking tray. Toss with a little olive oil then cook in a pre-heated oven 170°C for 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Set aside.
2. Toss all salad ingredients together except for the lettuce and the avocado.
3. When you have cut up the avocados toss them in the lime juice.
4. Put all dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined. Add more milk if a thinner consistency is desired.
5. To plate the salad layer the lettuce on the bottom and top with the salad ingredients.
6. Top with tortilla strips and spicy ranch dressing.