1. Place chicken breasts in a mari bag and add Major Oriental Mari Base (1) and sesame oil. Massage lightly, seal bag and then place in fridge for 2 hours.
2. Remove chicken from bag, place on a baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven 180 °C for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Set aside to cool then dice into bite-size pieces.
3. To make dressing combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk well until blended.
4. To assemble salad place romaine lettuce in a large bowl and mix in red cabbage, carrots, soy beans, water chestnuts, spring onions and chicken.
5. Pour dressing on top of salad and gently toss to combine.
Serve topped with noodles and almonds.