1. Drain tofu well and press gently to remove excess moisture. Cut into 1.25cm cubes.
2. Pour 30ml of the oil in a wok and stir fry the mange tout, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and celery for 2 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside to cool.
3. When cool mix them together with the onions, peanuts, radishes and bean sprouts.
4. Mix all the dressing ingredients with the remaining oil and whisk well.
5. Pour over the vegetables.
6. Add the tofu and toss carefully.
7. Arrange on a bed of the Chinese leaves.