1. Cook the tiger prawns in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool under cold running water, set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, lime juice and the Major Vegetable Pan-Asian Broth Paste.
3. Add the mango, cucumber, red onions, crayfish or seafood mixture and chopped coriander and toss lightly together.
4. Toss together the noodles, shredded lettuce and radishes.
5. Place some noodle mixture on plates then spoon over the crayfish salad and top with the tiger prawns.
6. Garnish with some coriander sprigs.