1. Simmer the quinoa in the prepared Major Mushroom Stock Base Paste until the liquid is absorbed.
2. Cool and separate with a fork.
3. Make the dressing by combining the dressing ingredients.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a small saucepan. Add the shallots and cook gently until golden.
5. Drain and place on kitchen paper to crisp up.
6. Blanch mangetout in boiling salted water
7. Sauté the oyster mushrooms in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
8. Toss the mushrooms and mango in a little of the dressing.
9. Plate up with the other ingredients and top with a little more dressing.