1. Place scallops in a mari-bag and add Major Thai Mari- Base(1). Seal.
2. Place prawns in a separate bag. Add Major Thai Mari - Base(2) and seal.
3. Massage bags. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of two hours.
4. Mix herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
5. Mix all dressing ingredients and whisk well. Set aside.
6) Heat a lightly oiled griddle until very hot.
7) Cook scallops for one minute on each side. Set aside and keep hot.
8) Place prawns on griddle and cook for 30 seconds on each side until they turn from grey-blue to pink.
9) Mix prawns into herb salad and pour ¾ of the dressing over the top. Toss all ingredients together.
10) Place some salad in the centre of a plate.
11) Place 3 scallops around the salad and drizzle with a little of the remaining dressing.