1. Put butter in a pan & heat over low heat.
2. Add onion, garlic & mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes
3. De-glaze pan with the rum & cook for a further 2 minutes, place aside to cool.
4. Mix mushroom mixture with the beef, Major Caribbean Jerk Mari Base & parsley. Season.
5. Form into 6 patties & place on a baking sheet. Cover with cling film & place in refridgerator for 2 hours.
6. Cook burger under grill or in oven.
7. Cut rolls in half & toast for 2 minutes.
8. Place a few sprigs of rocket on the bottom half of each roll. Top with burger & jerk mustard & garnish with red onion rings.