1. Mix the cooked chicken with the Major Fajita Mari Base (1) and warm through in a frying pan.
2. Place the rolls in the microwave for 10 seconds to make them nice and soft and then pull the doughy centres out of the top and bottom.
3. Spread the bottom with a layer of the hot refried beans and then sprinkle with cheese.
4. Put a pile of the hot chicken on top of the cheese and then top with a little more cheese.
5. Mix the salsa with Major Fajita Mari Base (2).
6. Add the sour cream, salsa, a few slices of avocado and the shredded lettuce to the top of the chicken and cheese.
7. Top with the other half of the bun and serve.