1) Slice chicken in to strips and place in a Mari-Bag, add 70g of Major Moroccan Mari Base and massage lightly. Place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
2) Cook chicken in a pre heated oven at 180°, gas mark 4 or on a griddle.
3) Put mayonnaise in a bowl and mix with remaining 5g of Major Moroccan Mari Base.
4) Mix salad together and fold in to mayonnaise.
5) Put pitta bread under grill for about 2 minutes turning once.
6) Split pitta open with a knife to form a pocket.
7) Fill with salad and chicken.