Roast Pork Loin Confit Peppers and Lemon Aioli Sarnies
Major Honey Lemon and Mustard Mari Base, Major Mediterranean Mari Base
Major Mediterranean Mari Base
Major Honey Lemon and Mustard Mari Base
1. In a large pan make a brine using the water, sugar, salt, star anise and Major Mediterranean Mari Base. Bring to the boil, chill and add the pork for 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat your oven to 180°c.
3. Roast the pork for 1 hour.
4. Add the sliced pepper, olive oil, crushed garlic cloves and thyme to a pot. Bring to the boil and then take off the heat. Leave to confit until cold.
5. Combine the Major Honey Lemon and Mustard Mari Base, garlic puree, parsley, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
6. Heat up a griddle and lightly toast the bread.
7. Spread your toasted bread with lemon aioli mayo. Add the watercress, confit peppers and slices of roast pork.
8. Top with the other slice of bread and serve your sarnies.