1. Combine Major Oriental Mari Base, sugar, ginger, garlic, star anise, orange juice, orange rind and chilli.
2. Pour water over Major Roast Chicken Stock Base Paste and mix well.
3. Add stock to Mari Base mixture and stir well.
4. Place in a large shallow baking dish, add ribs and turn to coat in mixture.
5. Cover with foil and cook in a pre-heated oven 160°C for 3 hours.
6. Turn ribs and cook covered for about another 30 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
7. Serve with jasmine rice and pak choi.