BBQ and Mediterranean Chicken Quesadillas
Using Major Barbecue Mari Base and Major Mediterranean Mari Base
Major Mediterranean Mari Base
Scallions- Thinly Sliced on the Diagonal
Winconsin Cheddar- Grated
1. Place 2 tortillas on work surface and spread with Major Mediterranean Mari Base.
2. Sprinkle both evenly with Monterey Jack cheese.
3. Combine the chicken and the Major Barbecue Mari Base in a small bowl.
4. Scatter the mixture evenly over the cheese on each tortilla, along with the scallions and coriander.
5. Lay the spinach leaves flat over both surfaces to cover all the ingredients.
6. Sprinkle with the cheddar.
7. Place a second tortilla over each and press down.
8. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat until very hot.
9. Using a large spatula place a quesadilla in the skillet and cook, pressing down with a spatula and turning it once until the cheese melts and the tortillas brown slightly.
10. Cut into quarters and serve.
11. Serve with pineapple chutney.