1. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a pre-heated oven 180°C until warmed through.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add onions, bell pepper and garlic puree. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally
4. Add beans and Major Mari Bases and stir well to mix in.
5. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring.
6. Add cream cheese and stir until dissolved.
7. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
8. Stir in coriander.
9. Spoon mixture evenly down the centre of the warmed tortilla and roll up. Serve hot.