1. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, curry powder and turmeric for 5-6 minutes until onions are soft. Leave to cool.
2. Add the minced lamb, peas and pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 and shape into burgers
4. Place in a single layer in a dish.
5. Mix together the Major Bombay Mari Base and yogurt and pour over the burgers, cover and chill for 2 hrs.
6. Cook the burgers in the oven or under a grill until cooked through.
7. Serve the burgers in naan or pitta bread with some shredded lettuce, tomato and chutney.