1. Pre-heat a pan over medium heat.
2. Crumble the sausage into the pan and add the onions.
3. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the sausage is browned.
4. Stir in the Major Mediterranean Mari Base.
5. Pour the eggs into the pan and scramble the eggs with the sausage mix.
6. Season with pepper.
7. Warm the tortillas.
8. Cut each slice of cheese in half.
9. Position two cheese halves end to end in the middle of each tortilla.
10. To make the burrito spoon some of the egg filling onto the cheese.
11. Fold one side of the tortilla over the filling, then fold up about 5cm of one end. Fold over the other side of the tortilla to complete the burrito (one end should remain open).
12. Serve hot with a little salsa if desired.