1. Place mini chicken fillets in a mari bag, add Major Fajita Marie Base (1). Massage lightly then place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Spread chicken fillets onto a baking tray, cook in a pre-heated oven 180°C for about 10 minutes or until cooked.
3. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a pre-heated oven 180°C until warmed through.
4. Mix salsa and Major Fajita Mari Base (2) together.
5. Place chicken fillets down the centre of each tortilla then top with the remaining ingredients.
6. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito style.