1) Cut chicken breasts into strips. Place in Mari-bag, add Major Fajita Marinade and seal bag.
2) Massage contents and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of two hours.
3) Heat oil in a pan, add chicken and stir fry for five minutes or until cooked. Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from the pan and keep warm.
4) Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in a pre-heated oven 180° C Gas 4 for 6-10 minutes until hot.
5) Mix all salad ingredients together.
6) Place mayonnaise and Major Fajita Marinade in a bowl and mix well.
7) Spread a little Fajita mayonnaise onto one side of each tortilla.
8) Scatter with salad and chicken.
9) Working quickly, roll up tortilla and arrange on a serving dish.
10) Garnish with coriander and some lime wedges.
11) Serve with Major Spicy Avocado Dip and a generous dollop of soured cream.