1. Heat the oil in a large casserole dish on a medium high heat.
2. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes until lightly caramelised.
3. Add the brisket, Major Mediterranean Mari Base, cinnamon stick, chopped tomatoes, coffee, ground cumin, smoked paprika, dried oregano, garlic puree, dark brown sugar and bring to the boil.
4. Turn down the heat, cover and simmer for 3½-4 hours until tender.
5. Add the peppers and kidney beans and cook for a further 30 minutes uncovered.
6. Warm the tortillas in an oven at 120°C wrapped in foil for 5 minutes.
7. Place the lettuce, rice, beef, sour cream and guacamole in the middle of the tortilla.
8. Tuck in the sides then roll and serve.