1. Marinate the chicken fillets overnight in Major Fajita Mari Base (1).
2. Put Major Fajita Mari Base (2) and mayonnaise in a bowl. Mix and put in a squeezy bottle.
3. Grill the chicken on a pre-heated griddle until 75°C. Sprinkle with cheese and melt under a salamander.
4. Place the buns on a pre-heated griddle. Spread the fajita mayonnaise onto the bun and top with a slice of tomato and mini gem leaf.
5. Place the burger on top and add a little bit of Major Fajita Mari Base (3).
6. Can then be served with baked sweet potato wedges.