1. Place 10 tortillas on the work surface and spread with Major Fajita Mari Base(1).
2. Sprinkle cheddar cheese (1) evenly between the 10 tortillas.
3. Combine the cooked chicken with the Major Fajita Mari Base(2) in a bowl.
4. Scatter the mixture evenly over the cheese on each tortilla, along with the onions and coriander.
5. Lay the spinach leaves flat over the tortillas to cover all the ingredients.
6. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese (2).
7. Place the other 10 tortillas on top of each of the other ones.
8. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until very hot.
9. Using a large spatula place the quesadillas in the frying pan and cook, pressing down with the spatula and turning it once until the cheese melts and the tortillas brown slightly.
10. Cut into quarters and serve.