1. Heat a fryer to 180°C.
2. Toss the chicken wings in the combined cornflour(1), baking powder(1), salt and pepper and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Make the batter by whisking together the cornflour(2), flour, baking powder(2), chilli flakes and water.
4. Place the wings in the batter then fry for 10 minutes or until cooked.
5. While the wings are cooking prepare the sauce. Heat up the Major Korean Mari Base and other sauce ingredients in a pan until the sugar has dissolved and then boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
6. When the wings are cooked add to the sauce and toss together.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve 5 pieces per portion.