Korean Short Rib Beef Taco
Major Korean Mari Base, Major Beef Stock Base Paste, Major Lime Fruit Base
Major Korean Mari Base(1)
Spring Onion- thinly sliced
Red Chilli- deseeded and sliced
Coriander(1)- leaves only
Major Korean Mari Base(2)
Coriander(2)- leaves only
Major Korean Mari Base(3)
1. Smother the beef ribs in Major Korean Mari Base(1) and beef seasoning. Marinate overnight.
2. Place the ribs in a pressure cooker with the chilli, garlic, chorizo, water and Major Beef Stock Base Paste. Put the lid on and bring up to pressure. Once pressure is reached, reduce the heat and cook for 1 hour.
3. In a large bowl, combine the lentils, spring onion, carrot, red chilli, coriander(1) and the beansprouts. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, form the dressing by mixing together the vinegar, sesame oil, Major Korean Mari Base(2), Major Lime Fruit Base. Pour over the salad.
5. Once the beef is cooked, reserve 400ml of the cooking liquor, shred the beef and finely chop the chorizo.
6. Add the beef and chorizo to the cooking liquor. Stir in Major Korean Mari Base(3) and reduce until sticky.
7. Warm the tortillas, top with a serving of salad, then beef and crumbled feta. Scatter with sesame seeds and coriander leaves(2).